Obsession: Florrie

Okay stay with me, I'm going to tell you a story of how I came to the conclusion of Florrie being my absolute biggest obsession right now.

I believe I told you a while back (and several times since) that I'm going through a bit of a change of lifestyle. Really that's putting it lightly. I straight up devote about 40% of my time either at the gym, getting ready to go to the gym, or thinking about the gym. 

The other 60% of my time is still devoted to baking and pies and cinnamon buns - and it's that glorious cinnamon-sugar filled life that you folks typically get exposed to.

I mean, Scooter keeps telling me I'm making progress, but I've always been a skeptic (with all of that baking that happens, I really doubt much progress is ever being made), so I just chalk it up to a good pre-weigh-in poop and move on with my life. 

Well, I guess I can't completely deny the progress anymore because all of my clothes are starting to hang off in a Michelle Rodriguez-chic kind of way (see below). All my jeans are baggy boyfriend jeans now and since I do little to no socializing with this new gym schedule, I really see no reason to buy new clothes just yet...

It's cool though. Cool enough for Zac Efron (AMIRIGHT)

Which brings me to the part of this story... I was in the shower the other day essentially complaining about this ridiculous "problem" and I thought it might just be time to do something with my hair. So I've set a goal and once I achieve it, I'll be getting my hair did. Something new, something to take a little bit of that Asian edge off. 

But that's where Florrie comes in. Her hair is AMAZING. And she also happens to be the coolest haired/drum-playing/musician/piglet.


I've always wanted to play the drums because they are SO COOL. Ugh. One step at a time. But by the time this lifetime is over, I'd like to completely transform into a blue-eyed, English drummer/pop star with perfect hair and killer instagram game.

Ugh. Florrie's done for plastic bags what Beyonce's done for kale. I think I'll have a floating plastic bag party in my garage if anyone wants to come and sing and dance with me and do that. I'm sure we'll look just as cool doing it. 

Comments

Susan said…
We seriously need a get together... you can wear sweats for all I care. Also, I need to return the beautiful guest/book/water color for Casey before it gets mucked up. Lastly, I love your long hair though understand the desire to chop it. xoxo You're a rock star... and now I want a cinnamon bun. Le sigh...
Joann said…
Haha we can do that. SWEAT PANT PARTY!!!!

Popular Posts