Happy Birthday Mary!

Tonight, I was invited along with some ladies from work to celebrate Mary's 40th birthday! :) 

The theme was cupcakes and cocktails (and some tasty finger foods as well!) and we had a nice girl's night at her beautiful house in Hamilton, VA.

Dubs was in Idaho (lame.) but she did get to do the cake before departing!  
Everyone loved it!  I guess we'll keep Dubs around after all...
(It looks exactly like the invitation!)

Jules and the birthday girl!

Group Photo!  Ann, Me, Mary, Jules, Dawn, Maria and Debbie!<3

Jules and Me, fans of the Amaretto Sours!

 Me and Ann (who is almost as crazy as I am... that's why I love her) doing our signature move.  
We're enchanting, really...

I rocked my brand new (well, new to me) vintage Moschino earrings (more about them in an upcoming post...) I'm OBSESSED with them.
But Dawn's trying to creep up with a self portrait :)

Mary being sung to :)

Such a fun night!

Happy Birthday Mary!

Comments

Popular Posts