Sad Mac :(


Remember that episode of Sex & The City that we all thought was a tad dramatic because we didn't have laptops back then and couldn't possibly begin to understand the emotions Carrie was experiencing?



Well it turns out she wasn't being dramatic at all. 

Not that my Mac is completely ruined, because it's not. Actually, it's just the USB port hating life at the moment and refusing to show up to work. And because in this day and age, it is very inconvenient to  be even slightly inconvenienced, I have an appointment at the Genius Bar tomorrow evening. 

What makes me more nervous than even the teeny tiny (impossible) possibility that my computer would just burst into flames is my interaction with the "Genius."

Possible questions I'm afraid of being asked:

"Do you back up?" (No.)

"Do you have a case for this thing?" (No.)

"Do you want a case for this thing?" (No.)

"Why don't you want a case for this thing? You should have a case for this thing." (No.)

"Did you buy the extended warranty?" (No.)

"WHY didn't you buy the extended warranty? ALWAYS buy the extended warranty." (Sadface.)

"Is that an iPhone4?! We don't even sell those anymore!" (Yes.)

I always hoped to be more of a Charlotte-type, but I guess when you do the math… I do love shoes, I am a hot mess, and I have no idea what I want.

Except for one thing. Aiden. Always. I'd never let go of an Aiden.

Comments

Leslie said…
Don't worry about them with the iPhone. They try to get you in and out real quick. It won't be cheap though, because your phone's probably out of warranty.
Joann said…
:/ It was terrible. I mean the guy was nice, but he was helping three of us at the same time. Why even make an appointment? The damage is going to be upwards of $450. RIDICULOUS. I'm going to just tough it out until I absolutely must fix it. Boo.

Popular Posts