I Die.

Seriously folks, now I know exactly what Rachel Zoe means when she uses the phrase... Lauren wore this ring out to dinner the other day and I DIED.


I asked her where it was from... Forever 21.

I asked her when she bought it... two-three weeks ago.

I asked her how much it was... $5.

I asked her to sell it for me for $20... no.

I told her I would be happy with the owl ring as an engagement ring... she didn't want to marry me.

I threatened to cut her finger off in order to get it... no sharp objects within reach (dang).

I threatened to sneak into her house and replace the owl ring with a foreign object Indiana Jones style... no luck there either.

I stole her iphone to see if I could order it off Forever21.com... no longer available online.

I went to Forever 21 at Fair Oaks and looked in every single orifice for said ring... no luck.

I sat in the corner of my room and cried... well, not really, but I've come close.

Consider yourself lucky Lauren... and sleep with one eye open.

Comments

Kristy said…
Weird!! I just found this ring yesterday and I was thinking, "I bet I can find something similar cheaper..." And you did...but you didn't. Argh.

http://www.gifts.com/search/product/Marc-by-Marc-Jacobs-Faux-Fancy-Owl-Ring-FREE-SHIPPING?prodID=277359
Joann said…
no luck with ebay :/ I'll keep checking though... NEED THIS RING.

and Kristy, LOVE the owl ring! Forever 21 had a different style owl ring on their site (for around $5), but they've taken it off the site (I'm sure because they're sold out of that style too...) :(

why does everyone have to try to be as awesome as we are???
Lauren said…
My eyes are open and my ring is in a safe, safe place! I'll let you borrow it sometime :p
Susan said…
necklace instead??http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=FOREVER21&category%5Fname=acc%5Fjewelry&product%5Fid=1070757413&Page=1

Popular Posts