A Banana Pudding and Weekend Wrap Up!

If you're scratching your head at what to bring to a Super Bowl party tonight, I've got your answer. Banana Pudding. 

You know everyone is going to be thinking appetizers and chili, so be the bright shiny star that floats through the doorway carrying a pile of smooth, creamy pudding, bananas and whipped cream. 

Plus it's super easy to make, giving you ample time to suit up and work on your face paint for tonight's game. 

You Will Need:
1 8-ounce block cream cheese
1 14-ounce can condensed milk
1 5-ounce box vanilla pudding mix
3 cups cold milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 8-ounce frozen whipped topping, thawed
4 bananas, sliced
1 12-ounce box vanilla wafers

In a large bowl or stand mixer, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in condensed milk, pudding mix, milk, and vanilla until smooth. Fold in 1/2 of whipped topping. 

In a deep dish (I used a deep serving bowl and had enough leftover to make a few individual mason jars as well) - layer a thin layer of pudding mixture at the bottom. Line wafers in a layer over the pudding, then arrange banana evenly over the wafers. Add another layer of pudding mixture on top, then spread remaining whipped topping.

Refrigerate at least 2 hours and top with additional crushed wafers on top before serving.

This is one of the mason jars of pudding I put together with what I had leftover - bringing it into work on Monday for a sweet treat for the ol' coworkers. 

As far as the rest of the weekend, I headed to Farmville, VA with friends to finally check out Green Front Furniture - some 14 buildings of all furnishings and accessories.


Farmville turned out to be the most charming little town and I did pick up some good finds there as well!

We had lunch at Walker's Diner - I had the beeeest chocolate milkshake and a tuna salad sammy.

My new chair! I picked up this and a few other things, so I'm inspired to move some things around the house and finally finish decorating (because I guess throwing away everything I own and starting over isn't an option)!

Hope you guys have a great Super Bowl Weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts