A Music Video and Why It Should Be Me.

In summary: Scott Eastwood.

Like most of the internet, I've taken to Taylor Swift's Wildest Dream video like a fly to fly paper. Please watch it below. Seriously. Like, right now:


The only thing is, I'm fairly certain it wasn't really T Swizzle in the video, ifyaknowwhatimsaying... because my imagination is part crazy and part Ally-McBeal-vivid - that combined with just the insane level of hotness that is Scott Eastwood makes it kind of difficult to not imagine yourself in her shoes, non?

Hair and makeup in the desert y'all #glamsquad #hellomistergiraffe

Scott Eastwood is standing right behind you. Be cool. #igotthis

#twinning #ilovethatprintonyougirl

Scott, I love what you've done with the place #whosyourdecorator #glamping #wheredoyoupeeinthedesert

Joann, don't move. #whatisit 

Scott, dear, did you pack the sunscreen? #whoops #mybad

Winning #videooftheyear #squad

The man on my right, that's Joey - the guy who will make it all happen. We've been in talks over a series featuring yours truly in a Bachelorette meets New Girl meets Mindy Project meets Barefoot Contessa type-show. And if you're still following that basically means I want to create a show where I get to go on first dates with eligible celebrity bachelors while making their favorite food. It's genius, I know.  

Joey, you better be reading this. I've got my episode list for Season 1:
Scott Eastwood
Jake Gyllenhaal
Scott Speedman
Michael Fassbender
Tom Hiddleston
Charlie Hunnam Part 1
Charlie Hunnam Part 2
Zac Efron
Liam Hemsworth
Bradley Cooper

Don't worry, I won't forget about you once I'm at the top.

Comments

Leslie said…
Uh-maze. Never stop.

Popular Posts