Pangie's Wedding!

And just when you thought all the weddings were over - we saved the best for last! My very own sissy got married this past weekend! 

It was a whirlwind to say the least! Family started flying in and the preparations began a week before hand - we did a lot of the decor and of course the cookies and cake in house, so we were busy, busy, BUSY!

I spent an entire day doing the cookie favors - my usual combination of the Virginia state cookie and the heart with their initials on it. 

Angie had found this chalkboard that was perfect for the occasion! Schedule of Events on one side and the seating chart on the other!

The wedding was held at Raspberry Plain - a gorgeous mansion in Leesburg. And it turned out to be the perfect day. Everything came together just in time and the property manager, Maria, and our wedding coordinator, Veronica, were the biggest help. 

Lining up in the carriage house! Angie's last photo as a single lady!

We were too busy being in the wedding to take any photos of the wedding, but afterwards, we went to the carriage house to do a traditional Chinese tea pouring ceremony.

And me with the bride and my brand new brother-in-law! (And the cake, of course.)

It was the longest and happiest week ever - so many friends and family around and the day was everything Pat and Angie could dream of! We wrapped the day off at Spanky's Shenanigans in Leesburg with some fried pickles and drinks! So necessary!

I'll definitely share more photos as the photos as they become available! Just thought I'd give you all a sneak peek! 

Angie ordered our gorgeous bouquets off of Etsy and they featured my fave - succulents.

 Obviously I couldn't let these puppies just get tossed after the wedding - so I saved them and repotted them so we'll always have a reminder of this awesome wedding weekend. :)

Congratulations Pangie! 

(And now I'm going to sleep for a week!)

Comments

Joey Bersack said…
Great work Joj. And you looked great.
Leslie said…
Those bouquets are gorgeous.

Popular Posts