Babies!

I had the most wonderful baby-filled week! I got to nom on not only one - but two beautiful babies. I also adopted one of them, but her birth mother seems to think I'm kidding. The details of that deal still needs to be hashed out.

My little man Mr. Manny came over to help me with the wedding cake for this weekend. He is such a stud and a most definitely a ladies man. 

And internet, meet Raleigh, by new baby. Isn't she the sweetest?? I tried multiple times to steal her this week, but so far my attempts have failed. 

Just LOOK at her.

Saying bye to this squishy was the most depressing thing ever. 

Good thing I'm keeping her forever and ever and ever.

P.S. Now I have a raging case of baby fever. But I'm guessing you do too after this blog post. It's all good, we can squish on babies togetheeeeer!!!

Comments

Popular Posts