Okay Maryland.

Maryland and I aren't very good friends and I only go see her when I absolutely must because well, Virginia is better. Okay fine. I don't really hate Maryland, I just hate Maryland drivers

But, maybe I was too quick to judge. I ventured into enemy territory today for Leslie and Jess's bridal shower and it wasn't terrible. It's actually kind of gorgeous out there. It's not Virginia, but it ain't bad.

With the brides-to-be!

And I made it home in time to enjoy the last parts of the evening just as the rain started coming in. The nasturtium have been growing like crazy this year! So I enjoyed a nice Hendrick's and tonic with a pretty (and tasty) flower in it.

Other exciting news! I'm on the move again! I just booked a trip to Savannah for the end of August! I've always wanted to go and absolutely cannot wait!!!

Comments

Leslie said…
I LOVE THAT YOU CAME TO MARYLAND. My part of the state is pretty pretty. You must admit. Also I'm planning on using that waffle iron TONIGHT.

Popular Posts