Date Night!

I had a long overdue date with Ms. Susie this evening and we went for an early dinner and a movie in Arlington - 22 Jump Street (aka Channing Tatum appreciation time), if you must know.

We went to Bayou Bakery and nommed on salads, turkey meatballs, and brace yourself...

Beignets that were to die for. 

Hey girl hey!

I loved everything about this cute little cafe! The food, the decor, the peeps, even the table tops! I'll definitely be back!

A close-up of the gorgeous table-tops (I'm crazy, I know) that I'm totally going to paint.

And Susie got me the most beautiful cookbook for my birthday! The Mast Brothers have come out with a chocolate cookbook! Amazing!!!

Do you think I can bake up this stuff and eat it in my dreams...?

Hahahaha who am I kidding. I'm totally whipping up something from this masterpiece of a book this week! It's just a matter of what I'm going to give up in order to have a slice of chocolate cream pie... I wonder if limbs are fair game... 

Hope you guys are having a wonderful weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts