Let's Talk Dividends

It's that time again! I get paid, you get paid (kind of)!

Thanks to the advertisements on this blog (and your clicks), I've got some dollars to divvy up! Since it really isn't that many dollars, not everyone's going to be able to collect... but you could be the one!

The one to win a WAFFLE MAKER!

That's right folks, step right up! Inspired by my recent obsession with waffles in Nashville, I'm giving away a waffle maker to one lucky reader!

THIS article will be important for you to read before entering in order to get you really psyched about this compact and easy to clean kitchen appliance you didn't know you needed.

Yay!!! Isn't life exciting!?

You could be the owner of your very own Proctor Silex Morning Baker Waffle Iron!

This beauty features a Belgian-style grid (optimal for creating deep, seemingly endless syrup pools), a nonstick easy-clean griddle, compact storage (so take it with you everywhere!), and nonslip grip feet (so no matter how excited you get, your waffles aren't going anywhere!).

I'm getting one for myself as well so we can stay up all night comparing waffle recipes and toppings!! Just like the cool kids!

As with all giveaways, you're going to have to work for it...

To enter, please leave a comment on this post about your ultimate dream waffle of awesomeness and I'll be selecting a winner by random drawing on Sunday, August 27th.

Since I make the rules in this blog-iverse, let's say you've got a week to comment! So the game's over by midnight on Saturday, August 26th!

Once the winner is selected and has been announced, I'll be asking them to contact me with their address so that I can ship this bad boy to their doorstep. I'm guessing people might not be cool with leaving their email address in the comments, and seeing as how I've put everything else about my life out there, it's a non-issue to me. :) So make sure you've checked back to see if you've won!

Best of luck and thanks for your clicks!

Comments

Kristen said…
Either banana, nutella and whipped cream or raspberry jam and melty brie. Trust me on this one. I just had a crepe with this combo and I bet it would be equally to die for on a homemade waffle. Pick me!
Joann said…
oh DANG girl! I'm going to have to try the raspberry jam and melty brie for sure!!! Triple creme it up!
Leslie said…
Ok my favorite waffles (and pancakes) are what I like to call "shitty". In that, I put lots of shit in the mix. I'm talking maybe some kind of peanut butter granola with lots of oats, and then some cinnamon-sugar, chocolate chips and pecans. Topped with sliced bananas and thick buttery maple syrup. I want to crunch into that waffle. I might change it up and put the banana smashed into the mix, but there's something about the cool, creamy taste of a banana slice on top of a crunchy, hot waffle that is divine.

Banana and nutella, though, is legit and hard to beat so Kristen knows what she's talking about.
(You know my email address.)
Yerin said…
I was here. I want a waffle maker.
Anonymous said…
biiiig fan of the waffle, but my waffle maker busted years ago! I would looove one! I will put pumpkin in my mix, everytime!
AG
Anonymous said…
Alright, ready for this! ?
Savory: a buckwheat waffle with bacon, baked in, topped with cheddar, tomato and arugula and drizzled with avocado yoghurt
Sweet: really can't decide between either... the toppings of: marscarpone, poppy seed, blueberry compote with a Brown Sugar crumble... oorrrrr.... walnuts, baked in, topped with goat cheese and apple and drizzled with a lavender honey!

-Aleasha xx

Popular Posts