I CAN DO IT!!!

Ladies and Gentleman, may I present to you the greatest challenge I have ever overcome in my lifetime...

I am growing the crap out of some basil!!!!

I have neeeever ever ever ever been able to keep basil alive (usually the leaves start turning brown and the whole thing just goes from sad to dead in a day or two). And don't tell me I'm over or under watering, not enough or too much sunlight, because no combination of the aforementioned has ever worked in the past...

But that's all behind us! I'm guessing the crop has been made sturdier or kill proof by the magic of genetic modification (who else are we to thank for this miracle?) and I've got enough basil that it's almost an inconvenience. Haha. 

So, if anyone needs any basil, I'm your girl.

Comments

smithj.lau said…
Is that mint under there?? LOOKS GOOD!
smithj.lau said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joann said…
It is! Mint! Mint! Mint! I've been throwing it in water with lemon and I'm a detoxing MACHINE. Gwyneth is SO amateur.

Popular Posts