Changes and Travel!

I chopped my hair off again! It's been so flipping hot out that I could hardly stand the extra foot of hair I was toting around, so the big cut came yesterday after dinner.

I had originally wanted 8 inches taken off, but it really ended up being an entire foot. Which, whatever, when you factor in the whole cancer-patients-need-it-more-than-you-do thing I have to remind myself I'm being a piece of crap by complaining about it.

In summary, I can't be photographed with it yet, but know that I look like Suzie from the Calvin & Hobbes comics - and everyone knew she was a buzzkill. :/ Whomp whomp.

Anywhooo... to distract myself I decided it was time to buy a pair of shoes. :)

I've been eyeing Supergas for a while now, and will soon be the proud new owner of a pair of these Italian kicks - which I will be spending the rest of my summer in. I was super boring and got it in the classic white, but I wonder if they make giant kid sizes because those stinkin' kids get the coolest color options!

Look at how cute that is!

And speaking of summer, July is looking to be like a month of jet-setting!

I'll be in Canada the first weekend of July, Nashville the following week, and then spending some time in New York City. These shoes will definitely have their work cut out for them!

Since we're on the topic of material goods, I'm having a hard time getting the following things out of my mind...

The Clara sunglasses Karlie Kloss designed with Warby Parker.

H.M. Willow bracelets - check out their instagram account for all different ideas on different stacks you can create - and they post sales and giveaways too!

This giant pretzel pool floatie. Duh.

Comments

Popular Posts