Valentine's Day Plans...

Well, SPOILER ALERT: I've got none.

That's not entirely true, I've got some. I'll actually be working until 8 PM that night spending the majority of my day dipping strawberries and wrapping up bouquets for people who have people who love and adore them [insert dramatic eye roll here]. 

The truth is, I feel like 1,000% of people who say, "Valentine's Day is so dumb, it's just a Hallmark holiday and doesn't mean anything," wouldn't hate it if someone did something nice for them that day.

Maybe the Universe will take pity on me and reward me with one of the following this Valentine's Day:

Dancing.

Girl's Night In with my besties!

Or a casual blind-double date.

Any one of those options would be great. Thanks.

Sincerely,
Joj.

P.S. If you could somehow make it so that Lee Pace and I find each other in the crazy universe and I can spend the rest of my days in a gorgeous renovated barn house in upstate New York eating pie and chasing after puppies, THAT would truly be great.

Comments

Popular Posts