Hello Free Time!

It's been over a year now that I've had my part time job, and sadly, my last day was today. :(

It's a pretty good feeling to know that I'll have two days off every week to devote to sleeping in, aspiring to do something, then somehow end up getting sucked into a Netflix marathon because Netflix knows what they're doing and just start playing the next episode in the time that it takes you to decide whether or not you should keep going… rant over. It's my own fault, I know. I have no willpower. 

Anyway, at this part time job, I've befriended a furry little lady named Lucy, who I like to take for walks in the morning when I'm there. And to practice for early retirement, I decided to whip out my paint brushes, youtube how to paint fur, and spend the evening being an art major again.

You can do a search on youtube for almost anything!

The day ended on a good note though - a sweet treat came in the mail today!

I ordered this cute little rose gold evil eye ring from 19bis on Etsy.

Love me some little evil eyes!

Comments

Leslie said…
Paint a picture of my cats!

Seriously though, you mastered fur-painting. That's really good.

Popular Posts