Happy New Year!

For those of you who are wondering how I spent my last moments of 2013… it was actually magical. I don't want you to be too jealous, but I spent it with Bradley Cooper and a big bag of popcorn. No biggie. 

The funny thing is I actually made an effort. I took a shower, fixed up my hair, went as far as putting on some fake lashes. Ridiculous amount of effort. Like took close to two hours type of effort. The type of effort that would make it impossible to pass on a house party (this was to ensure I wouldn't pass on the house party).

So, despite flopping onto my bed from sheer exhaustion post primping and very seriously considering calling the whole thing off, I didn't pass on the house party. Instead, Yerin and I sucked it up and made an appearance. Albeit, a short appearance, but I took a photo in the bathroom just to prove I was there. In a bathroom. At someone else's house. With a bra on. 

Please, stop with the cheering, you're embarrassing me. 


With some social time logged into the books, Yerin and I went to the movies. Where we hung out with Bradley Cooper. And Jennifer Lawrence. And Christian Bale. Bet not many people can say that

I had the next day off, so naturally I decided to make the most of it and head to the busiest place in all of the world… Eden Center. It was a nightmare.

Within that small shopping center, it's as if no parking rules apply. Cars are double, triple, quadruple parked. Cars are parked on sidewalks. Cars are parked in the aisles in between spaces as if they were looking for a spot and just decided where they were was good enough. Asians just do what they want.

But what can you do? This place has the best tofu and it's only made better because of the struggle you go through to attain it.

I couldn't even tell you the name of this place - it's the place with the super long line and tofu in the name. Their mushroom and vermicelli noodle tofu is the stuff of dreams. This place makes their own tofu and jazzes it up by make different flavors - there's a red chili and lemongrass one that's definitely worth a try too!

After that, I decided to make the most of my sweet parking spot and load up on banh mi at Song Que Deli. Another one of my favorite things. Sandwich lovers unite!


With the goods. SANDWICHES FOR DAYS.


Comments

Kaitlin said…
This is me commenting to prove I still read the blog! Also I'm proud of you. I hope to make an appearance at a NYE party someday too.

Popular Posts