I could just squish your face!!

I've missed you soooo much!!

To catch you up on the happenings of the past few weeks... It's been work, work, work, laundry, hummus, work, work, baking, Halloween, work, work, voting, work, work, being social.

I made a Lemon Chiffon Pie. Twice actually! This recipe is bonkers!

I also made ricotta and it changed my life!

And some Halloween cookies for the kiddos!

And I went to Zaytinya to celebrate Susie's birthday with these guys and gals!

And went on a movie date with these guys.

And went on a glorious sushi eating fest last night with the cousin. SO MUCH SUSHI.

And then they comped us some sushi because we were such sushi eating champions. Probably the greatest compliment I've ever gotten.

Now that it's the glorious month of November, I've got quite a few Thanksgivings on the docket, starting with a gathering this Friday!! So excited!

See y'all soon!

Comments

Popular Posts