Yogaville Take Two

Last weekend I took Momma Tong for some good ol' fashioned technology-free weekend of yoga, vegetarian meals, and not much of anything else.

We stopped by Fredericksburg for a last meal on our way to the middle of nowhere.

Greatest sandwich ever at Eileen's!

And three hours later, we made it to Yogaville! And stayed in the same room I was in last time!


And telling an asian to not bring outside food sets them into panic mode.

Momma Tong's Top Secret Emergency Snack Drawer.

Ridiculous.

In between some classes we went on a hike to see the lotus!


What's up girl? Long time no see!

I'd say I'm a relatively peaceful person, but nothing (I repeat, NOTHING) makes me more angry than heavy breathing. Especially when I'm trying to get my deep relaxation on and I hear the scooter next to me snoring, breathing, and carrying on in relaxation-land while I'm staring at the ceiling and wondering if anyone will see me if I smother him with my Mexican blanket. 

Spoiler Alert: I didn't. But I thought about throwing a yoga block at him. Didn't do that either. I should have. I clearly haven't gotten over it yet.

All pet peeves aside, it's nice to be able to go away for a few days and be internet-free! SO many stinkbugs though. SO many. 

Comments

Popular Posts