Showing My Age

This past week I went with the Asian Invasion to go see Lionel Richie perform at the Patriot Center. Never thought I'd say that. Never ever thought I'd say that it was awesome and I'd totally go again! 

But it was and I would.

Lionel Richie was actually the first concert my parents went to go see together (29 years ago!) and thanks to my parents' appreciation for the classics, I also spent my childhood jamming out to The Commodores and such. So sure, I was a little excited.

But not as excited as these guys!

But dang. Seeing him perform live totally sold me. I officially love me some Lionel Richie. Can't even deny it. I spent the entire next day jamming out to his hits and The Commodores. 

It's just gotta happen. Don't fight it.

Also, this duet with Billy Currington makes my heart want to explode.


Also... I must own this shirt.

Comments

Popular Posts