Momma Shep's Birthday!

A very sweet lady in my life recently had a birthday! 

Momma Shep turned a beautiful 60 years old! Can you believe it?

Looking Fab with her birthday cake!

I found myself at Casa Shep for the most amazing dinner of lovingly-made burgers and fries, courtesy of Poppa Shep (seriously the best cook ever)!

I could have eaten this entire bowl. But I didn't. Because I love the people I was with. And people say sharing is caring. :|

Looooove this girl! 

The three wedding-scheming amigos! Need a wedding put together? Look no further! 
Well, Momma Shep is really the planner extraordinaire, but Sheppy and I fulfill very important duties such as: food tasting for brunch options, swinging on swings, and being indecisive.

It's all very important.

Happiest of birthdays to one of the most generous, loving, and inspirational women in my life!

Love you Momma Shep! :)

Comments

Popular Posts