Mmmm... Poptarts :)

The Mac-Attack is in tizz-own!


Well, town as in D.C. (a solid trek away from me) but she is worth the trip! We met up at Matchbox for some yummies last night and I could live there. Seriously. So much exposed brick.

After dinner, we made our way over to Ted's Bulletin for some of their awesome homemade pop tarts, a Millionaire Bar (changed my life), and their Dirty Girl Scout Milkshake. All awesome. Casey clearly couldn't get over the awesomeness.

Getting it with our Peanut Butter & Bacon and Salted Caramel & Chocolate pop tarts!

And the best way to take your alcohol - in milkshake form.

Such a neat restaurant! 14th Street is where it's at!

Times are tough. Remember when we were freshmen? A whole NINE years ago? Ridiculous.

Still waiting for one of us to hit the lottery so that we can just buy up Mason Hall, evacuate the losers that are in there now occupying our once awesome dorm, and move back in! Maybe spring for some A/C units and an update on that terrible mustard-colored bathroom tile. Oh, but that shower pressure... I still haven't found anything that comes close to it. 

The absolute best shower pressure in the world (I am 99.9% sure this is fact) can be found on the 5th Floor of Mason Hall at the University of Mary Washington. Do what you have to do to get in and experience it. It will quite literally blow you away. I think I may have cried out in pain the first few times I showered and barely made it out alive, but since then every other shower just feels like a slow torturous trickle in comparison.  

Seriously. Greatest showers ever. If I could do it all over again, I'd probably make time for two a day.

... This blog post was supposed to be all warm and fuzzy... something about missing friends... 

In summary, I am passionate about the showers at Mason and am SO HAPPY I GOT TO SEE YOU CASEY FACE!

Comments

Susan said…
So great. Mason is renovated and now leed certified. No need to worry about AC but shower pressure may have changed...
Leslie said…
Looks like fun and deliciousness was had by all. Sorry I couldn't make it. Almost done with school and then I will have more free time.

Popular Posts