Gluten! Everywhere!

Phew! So I dodged the Celiac's bullet! Huzzah!

I celebrated by going on an all-out gluten fest (obvs). 

The downside is that I do have to avoid alcohol (fine), fried foods (ouch), caffeine (oucher), and spicy foods (ouchest). This makes for a very sad asian.  

But, what can you do. More Kale Salad! And baking. Lots of baking.

Made croissants! I've actually made this recipe three times in the last week - they go fast!

I made ham and cheese, almond paste, and nutella.

Call me crazy, but I loooove the fact that it takes forever to make them. Layering and layering and layering. And any recipe that calls for a butter packet seems to be a solid bet.

Proofed and ready to bake! Look at those layers!

All done! I see you eyeing that oozy cheese puddles. Forget about it. Those delicacies are baker's currency.

:)

Try making your own croissants here! Make them today for a special brunch treat tomorrow!

Comments

Leslie said…
Those croissants look amazing. I gotta check those out. So happy you dodged the celiac's bullet. Sorry to hear about spicy foods and caffeine. You do not deserve such a fate.
Joann said…
Merci girl. Perhaps I'll make some croissants for our journey home from TN!

Popular Posts