Yerinator's Back!

The Yerinator has returned from South Korea!

So naturally, we went to get Indian food.

But life always seems to throw me hurdles, so before I could get to Indian food, I was at my usual doer-of-car-things place getting an oil change and they hit me with the ol' your-battery-is-in-need-of-changing. For a whopping $109. There's no way that's normal. So I politely declined. I may have offended him a bit when my jaw hit the floor.

Of course, when I get back into my car, I saw they left a sweet little gift for me. Dang it.

I came close to changing my mind and letting them do it (funny how a nice gesture can make you do that), but came to my senses and I went to Costco and bought myself a wholesale discount battery. YES.

Only, now I have to figure out how to put in a car battery. :| Didn't anticipate that part.

I decided to save the battery changing for another day because I didn't want to be doing anything that put my life at risk before I was able to get my hands on some Indian food.

Not sure what this is called exactly, but I call it the taco shell. It's my fave.

And those chutneys. Yum. I love me some cilantro my bad, coriander chutney.

We were told this teeny tiny plate of assorted kebab serves two to three. Two to three what? I'm not sure. Certainly not people. 

Yerin and I share a common interest in lamb. So lamb curry it is! And Butter Chicken, of course.

Ha. This stuff is glorious. I've attempted naan making, but never have I ever come close to Angeethi's glorious garlic naan.

And I even got gifts!

My very own pair of lucky-super-what's-that-supposed-to-mean-socks. Yerin always wears these when playing tennis or poker. Some ancient Korean secret, or something like that.

Comments

Leslie said…
LOVE the socks. Were the lamb curry and butter chicken spicy? They sound delicious, but I cannot handle spicy.

Popular Posts