Internet, I love you

I can't tell you how badly I've longed for this moment! Nothing but the internet. It doesn't ask you questions, it doesn't talk back to you, it doesn't want a thing from you. 

If you couldn't tell from that sparkling intro, today was a long day. But since it's just about done with, let's move on.

Since we haven't seen each other in a while, let me catch you up on what I've been hoarding lately...

:) I mean... I had to.

Kate Spade's currently rocking some pretty legit sales, so make sure you take a look-see!

My purchases from the International Jem & Jewelery Show :)

This weekend, I paid my first visit to the Dulles EXPO center and it is amazing! Such a huge space and lots to see! We only got to see half of it before I had to get to work, but that's kind of a blessing in disguise - not sure how much more I would have scooped up if I had enough time to look at everything!

I picked up a gorgeous ginkgo leaf dipped in copper, a rose gold ring with stones going all the way around in an invisible setting (perfect for everyday wear!), and a stunner of a mabe pearl in a 14k gold setting. Dang.

All unnecessary spending aside, it's worth going for the experience alone!

They also had tables upon tables of beads! This is just what one vendor brought!

It took everything I had to not go all Scrooge McDuck in this giant room full of beads.

Next time the EXPO Center hosts a Jem and Jewelery show will be December 20-22nd.

Also noteworthy - the National Capital Cat Show September 7-8th. Uh... a giant room full of kittens?! Yes, please.

And finally, these soy candles from Target by Bella Candles in Island Moonlight. I've been hoarding these like nobody's business.

This is actually really close to that awesome capri blue jar candle that everyone knows and loves from Anthropologie, but at a fraction of the price! The candles at Anthro range anywhere from $28 - $88 (which is RIDICULOUS), and this awesome candle comes in at $13.50. Holler. It even comes in this cool decorative glass with a heavy bottom that can totes be repurposed after the candle's long gone.

The only problem is... they're all on clearance right now, which only means one thing - they're on the verge of extinction. Hence, the hoarding.

If you shop at the Sterling Target, sorry 'bout it. That location has already been wiped out by moi.

Best of luck in finding these beauties - and stock up! They'd make great gifts too!

Comments

Popular Posts