Face Obsessions

Lately, I've been really obsessed with my night time routine. I finally feel like I've got it down to an art and I actually look forward to it because 1) I've finally got the perfect combination of products, and 2) it means I'm about to go to sleep. Sleep, precious sleep. :)

1. Ducray Ictyane Soap

OBSESSED. A coworker just brought back this amazing face/body bar from her trip to Paris and it may be the greatest souvenir anyone's ever gotten me! I was SO pumped to try it and it delivers! I've never been a diehard fan of any particular face wash (and I've tried them ALL), but I am now! This soap makes your face FEEL clean and it doesn't dry it out! It's just amazing. Now I'm on the search for a cute soap dish for this new permanent fixture in my bathroom. If you don't have an awesome coworker who schleps some seriously phenom beauty product across the ocean for you, then you can order it HERE

2. Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream
Such a great Birchbox find! I got this in my last box and it's one of those love at first sight things. You try it once and you can't live without it! A little dab goes a long way, so this product will last you quite a while! As soon as you put the cream on, it cools without burning (so none of that minty feeling that some of you might not like). Nothing quite like products that feel like they're working. Save $2 if you order it from Birchbox HERE!

3. Embryolisse 24-Hour Miracle Cream
Miracle, for real! This is another Birchbox find and the moisturizer I'll be sticking to for life. It leaves my skin so smooth, but not greasy. It feels noticeably softer in the morning. Huzzah! As if that feeling isn't enough, this moisturizer also removes makeup and soothes skin post-shave (so you should probably go ahead and get the 75mL if you tend to have people milling through your medicine cabinet - well, get the 75mL even if you don't). It's even a reasonable price! Purchase it HERE.

4. Chicken Poop Lip Junk
Jules got this back for me way back when and I haven't used another lip product since (I've got a box full of eos, Burt's Bees, and Chapstick to prove it!). This stuff WORKS! It's also got lavender oil in it, which makes it awesome. I put it on every night and despite the name, is actually not made with any chicken poop. Purchase it HERE. These would make a great gift!

5. Gold Bond Ultimate Softening Shea Butter Lotion
This is the only lotion I've ever gone through bottles of. Bottles. It's thick and seriously softening, fragrance-free, and cake decorator approved. Cake decorator approved meaning I seriously wash my hands maybe 30 times a day and without this stuff to slather on, my hands would have probably dried up and fallen off by now. Judge me however you see fit, but this stuff will always be my lotion of choice. I straight up have two in my bedroom (just in case one runs out), two in my purse (same reason), one in my bathroom, and one at work. They're on sale right now at Target, so hit it up HERE

Other than that, I like to finish off my routine with the usual Vaseline on the lashes and Vitamin E oil on the cuticles. 

In summary, I'm not someone you'd probably like to go camping with.

Comments

KAIT said…
I approve of this post.
Leslie said…
Camping's for the birds! I need a new face regimen that involves different water. I have hard water and it dries me out yet creates more oil. Hate it. I'm jealous of your clean feeling.

Popular Posts