Recommendations for Blistering Hot Weather

1. SWEETFROG. Frequently. An 8-ounce serving is recommended daily.

Sally and I went after a hot yoga class the other night and it was glorious.

2. Go to a hot yoga class.

Seek shelter in a 100-degree room. That's what we did. Except that giant gush of cool air that's missing after class? That's pretty heartbreaking. 

3. Stay inside. Find things to do that require as little movement as possible.

I've recently taken up Walking Dead. Lots of it. While sitting underneath a fan. I can't think of a better thing to do with your precious time on earth.

Unless it's painting your nails while watching Walking Dead. Pausing frequently to admire Andrew Lincoln's bravery and five o'clock shadow.

I did that too.

Use this tutorial.

4. Don't go to the pool thinking it will cool you off.

I went today and I felt like a lobster trying to swimming in a pot of boiling water. Try swimming laps in a hot tub, it might be cooler.

5. Go to the movies.

It's ALWAYS cold in the movie theater. I've got a few movies lined up this week to keep myself cooled off - Man of Steel tomorrow and Pacific Rim on Wednesday. Jax, I'm coming for ya!

The cousin and I saw Monsters University the other night and I loved it!

So much that I nabbed myself a Mike Wazowski today. :) 

... I'm wondering where they sell Henry Cavill and Charlie Hunnam pillows...

Don't let me down, Internet.

Comments

Popular Posts