Time Flies!


And whadduya know? The weekend's over! :(

The rest of my time in NC was spent at the beach, an aquarium, making sweet potato gnocchi, eating sugar cookies, and introducing Sheppy to Sons of Anarchy. Basically the greatest weekend ever.

Doing what I do best in cars on the ride to Wilmington. Greatest nap ever.

Was surprised to see all these folks at the beach!

We headed to the aquarium where I fell in loooove with these cuuuute little blowfish.

And we saw these super cool jellyfish. I could have stared at these things for days.

I have decided I'm going to need a ginormous salt water fish tank when I grow up. Probs somewhere between a 50 and 20,000 gallon job.

WHAT. North Carolina is holding out on us! Discovered these guys at a gas station in NC.

We didn't just eat and eat and eat (okay... maybe we did). We worked out too! Once.

I brought the ol' Tone It Up series with me (my new jam, btw) and Sheppy asked if I brought my own yoga mat. Ooooof coooooourse I did. I schlep that thing around with me everywhere. You never know when you'll be in need of some savasana.

Comments

Popular Posts