Weekend Roundup

Sometimes all you need is a little R&R and my dream spa day consists of two things: a mani/pedi and a costco dog.

I introduced Dianna to the tradition on Wednesday.

The greatest. And under $5. Ballin' on a budget for sure!

Went to dinner with these ladies on Thursday night. <3 div="">

And then I headed out to Stevensville, MD on Friday for a wedding!

Crossing the Bay Bridge was my favorite part of the drive. Nothing but some trail mix, a juice box, some solid tunes (thanks to a CD stolen from MJ) and the gorgeous view. Love me a good road trip.

Patty literally took my breath away when she made her appearance! Congratulations girl!

And like an ol' bird, I was on my way home before it even got dark out (thanks to having to be at work the next day). But, I got to catch the last few moments of light as I was crossing over the bridge again. 

Note to self: live near water. You love that crap.

It's been a hectic week of celebrating life, love, and hot dogs.

Comments

Popular Posts