Seafood CENTRAL.

So, I managed. 

You're reading the blog of a cold-hearted lobster killah. :(

Poor thing. He didn't die in vain though, he was quite tasty...

Stella was a fan. :)

I had the day off so we did a little shopping, something I haven't done in a looooong time (truth).

ERMAHGERD. I paced back and forth with these Valentino booties on, but I ultimately let them go.
You know what they say, if it's true love, they'll find a way back to me. 

I settled with these much more affordable sandals. Holla. Perfect with a fresh summer pedi.

Shopping and a seafood dinner done, I'd say it was all in all a nice day off. :)

I must say, it's probably best that I'm working all the time. One simply cannot maintain such a lifestyle on the reg.

Comments

Unknown said…
joann... how could you have possibly let those valentinos go!!?? Oh my gggaaahhhh !!!#=+??)(_67+/_!! if you don't want them, tell me where they are and I'll get em for meself!!
Dizzle said…
It's now May 17th, did you have the drawing yesterday!?!?! Who won!?!?!?
Joann said…
I don't know Aleasha. It's been a few days now, and I still wake up with remorse. I found them at the Saks at the Outlets. Do the right thing. Give them a good home. <3

Popular Posts