Going Raw

A lot of crazy things happen on inventory nights. 

This is usually the product of being stuck in freezers for hours, being over caffeinated, and having to entertain ourselves somehow since all we are doing is counting...

So, Jules and I made the decision to Go Raw. She read something about this woman who went fully raw, meaning she only eats raw fruits and veggies, nuts and seeds. That's it.

Insert something about how the diet did wonders for her body - changed her eye color, gave her energy, so on and so forth. 

I decided if there's any chance my eyes could turn from a dark poop brown to green, it's at least worth a try. Cookies and all tasty things are overrated anyway. (this is a lie.)

I put together my meal for the next day:


By noon, I didn't want to see another vegetable ever again.

Life went back to normal by dinner. My eyes are still a dark poop brown color.

That was the story of how I attempted to change my eye color.

Comments

Leslie said…
Someone's eye color changed because of their diet?! There is nothing that will make me believe that.
K8 said…
Your eyes may be poop brown, but they're the prettiest shade of poop brown.

Popular Posts