Cinco De Mayo!

Hope everyone had an awesome Cinco de Mayo! 

Yesterday was also MJ's birthday! We celebrated Saturday night by heading out to Reston for some fancy eats at Mon Ami Gabi!

Actually busted out some respectable footwear for the first time in a loooooong time.
These apricot Etta pumps are no longer available, but I'm digging THIS color. If you buy it, we can totes share.

Had been looking forward to this little fella ALL day. 

I celebrated Cinco de Mayo in the usual way - at work. But I managed to get my thrills in one way or another...

I made some margarita cupcakes!

Then I just kept rolling with the I'd-like-to-be-on-a-sandy-beach-somewhere-drinking-this-instead-of-being-here-at-work theme and made Pina Colada cupcakes too.

Unfortunately for both us and our customers, they were sans alcohol. Boo. :(

Hope y'all had an awesome weekend!

Comments

K8 said…
People went crazy for the Margarita cupcakes... had a lady call at like 8:30 to ask me to package up 6 for her - then she asked what they were like. Guess she heard about them through a grapevine!
Leslie said…
Love margarita cupcakes!!

Popular Posts