Photo Dump.

Ain't nobody got time to blog anymore! 

Life has been crazy/fun/ridiculous lately so here's what I've been up to lately:

Eat Well Live Well is going well-ish
Had lunch with Momma Shep, Sheppy, and Jay a few weekends ago!
(It's cool, my burger is the one wrapped in lettuce. The onion rings? I don't know how they got there. Or how they ended up in my belly. Oy.)

Finally made those banana-egg "pancakes" I've been meaning to try!
They tasted... interesting. Not bad if you can't have the real thing!
Mash one ripe banana and add to a scrambled egg. Cook as you would a pancake. Next time, I'd probably add some cinnamon sugar to the "batter" too.

Planted an elephant ear bulb!

Have not figured out how to untie these "easy pull" ties yet, so I tore open the package because I'm a problem solver. And too lazy to get a pair of scissors.

Found the man I will spend the rest of my life with. Well, kind of. My nails will spend the rest of their lives in his care. His name is Hunter and he is the greatest discovery since the Americas. He massages my hands like he knows I decorate cakes. It. Is. Glorious. Plus, he thinks my nail beds are the shizz.

Got to judge a chili cook-off at work! Jules used the Hot Tom Oil in hers! Awesome idea!

Haha chili tasting while simultaneously trying to convince people to sign up for Eat Well Live Well. Whoops. :/

This was in my life recently - the chorizo pizza from The Dons' Wood-Fired Pizza. The pizza that inspired me to make naan, buy chorizo, and put it all together. It will never be as good as the original though. :/

Korean BBQ AND SweetFrog in the same delicious day with these ladies and a feisty little Korean (not pictured because she is taking the photo from her 4'10" view aka double chin viewing zone).

Comments

Leslie said…
Oh and what's an elephant ear bulb? ALSO NOW I WANT CHILI.
Anonymous said…
I need you to make me some banana egg pancakes, just bring them to work. k thanks!! bring syrup as well :)

-TAYLOR

Popular Posts