Happy Weekend!

I LOVE working late on the weekends because it gives me the opportunity to wake up at a ridiculous hour and eat breakfast in my pajamas! (I hope you guys don't take that kind of stuff for granted!)

My current obsession is tabbouleh! I could eat this stuff all day EVERY day.

I picked up some at Costco along with these fantabulous Multigrain Za'atar Mediterranean Crackers by Firehook. They are AWESOME. You can order them HERE or go to Costco immediately to scoop some up.

Pick some up for me while you're there! I'm running low!

Hmm... apparently this bakery is in Chantilly... (!!!)

Anyway, with breakfast consumed, I suppose it's time to get ready for work now. Boo. 

But in honor of it being GORGEOUS out, here's a perfect non-alcoholic porch drink for those of you who have an amazing weekend of kicking back ahead of you!

Remember that Lemon Basil Fizz that I just couldn't get enough of two summers ago? Well, I was out of lemons. So I made it with orange and it is even better!

Get some crushed ice into a glass. Tear up some basil leaves and throw them in. Add some slices of orange. Smash with a spoon and then pour tonic water to fill. Smash some more. And DRINK!

This is best enjoyed after your Costco trip so that you may have tabbouleh, perhaps some hummus, and those awesome crackers on the porch with you. Have a friend over and talk for DAYS. Maybe do a little reading. A little napping. A little nothing.

Gosh, weekends sound glorious! Have a great one!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thank you for your comment as I could not remember where I bought these great crackers. But it must have been Costco as they do not sell them anywhere else.
ultdetox said…
I wouldn't drink that, it has to be watery. It took so long to make :( I love that people are making coctail-recipes, but You should really know how to master them first.

Popular Posts