Friday!!!

Happy Friday y'all! 

I met up with Rachel and Belen today to catch up over some seriously delicious grub at Sweetwater today and I rolled up into a PACKED parking lot (and an hour long wait for a table!) and thought, "what in the WORLD is going on!?"

Then Rachel quickly reminded us what it's like to be out on a Friday night. :/

Haha. I guess you kind of lose touch when you do what we do.

LOVE these girls!

Oh gosh. Is there ANYTHING better than a beer and some crab fritters??

Maybe beer, crab fritters, and laughing so hard your face hurts! It's always an awesome time with these two!

A toast to Fridays!

Belen brought us back some gorgeous gifts from Ethiopia! My new Ethiopian Coffee Dress is currently in the rinse cycle. I can't waaaait for that thing to dry and be on me. It is SO lightweight and comfortable.

That settles it. I'm just going to go to Ethiopia! Anywhere where you can wear these coffee dresses around all day is a place that I want to be!

Comments

Leslie said…
Oh shit crab fritters and that corn salsa are amazing. I had them at Carlyle. I guess they like rotate their menus? UGH SO GOOD. And that sweet bread!

Day one of jumpstart strict dieting is being deterred by your blog. I may have to restrict myself to only reading when I'm full.

Popular Posts