Snow Day Provisions

Blah blah blah... Snowmageddon part two... blah blah blah...

I'm pretty skeptical because it was gorgeous and like 50 degrees out this afternoon...

But, because I'm wrong about everything all of the time, it never hurts to be prepared just in case.

I thought, I should probably get groceries... but then I decided I'm too lazy to do that. And then, the most glorious thing happened. I got hit with a killer craving for Indian food and I went all Sandra-Bullock-in-Two-Weeks-Notice on the situation...

Milk? Bread? Toilet Paper?

No.

Try Tikka Masala and Rogan Josh for daaaaays.

In my wild search for Indian food, I found that there is an Angeethi in Leesburg! It's less than a mile away from work! This is not going to play out well. :|

The greatest part are the leftovers that I always like to jazz up with some extra veggies. 

I guess that doesn't apply when you're a lazy piece of crap who forgoes grocery shopping for getting Indian food... and you're completely out of fresh vegetables... :/

So... hopefully I'm right for once and it doesn't snow tonight...

Meh, I'm not too concerned.

Dinna Suckas!

(And to save you from having to check the blog, this will be dinner for the next three days too.)

Comments

Popular Posts