I LOVE THINGS!

Clearly, I've made it through the woods and it's looking like I'm going to make a full recovery from Yogaville-itis.

Another pair of shoes arrived for me the other day. :)


And I know my schedule is pretty booked now, but I do have an occasion to bust one of these bad boys out for next week - Burgers and I are headed to The Phillips Collection next week for a totes WTSM event in support of my friend Cathy. SO HA! These shoes don't just sit in a closet and collect dust (they get worn once and then they sit in a closet and collect dust...).

Care to be twinsies? Buy the black pair of strappy sandals HERE! They are my new obsession! They go with everything and are super flattering! I'm actually thinking of getting a nude colored version too... you know what I always say... you can never have too many nude colored shoes! 

Comments

Kristen said…
I'm glad to see that you're back to normal! My online shopping obsessed friend is back!!
Leslie said…
where did you get those nude ones? i need a pair for a wedding. help!
K8 said…
This is why shorties shouldn't complain when they can't reach things on shelves, because somewhere out there is a tall girl who can't wear awesome shoes like that without looking like Andre The Giant.

Popular Posts