Dining Out!

Life's changed since a lot in the last few months thanks to this work-erryday business - the biggest change is that I don't go out to eat as much as I used to! I guess that's a good thing. Whatevs.

This week has been a special treat thanks to some impromptu outings with some wonderful people:

After work on Tuesday, I met Momma and Poppa S at Los Toltecos for an (always!) delicious dinner complete with the greatest chorizo queso and my usual tamales...

Not sure why they decided to them on separate plates...

Love these two!

Will definitely have to try that Arroz Con Pollo next time!

And today work was going on as usual, until Jules and I got word that BurgerFi (home of an all-natural grass-fed beef burger, craft beers, and even a not-so-secret secret menu) next door was open. Then the world stopped and we were off to experience what this place had to offer!

I hit up the single burger "Green-Style" (meaning sandwiched between an iceburg lettuce bun) and Jules tried the BurgerFi Burger and we each got an order of fries (hot cajun spices on mine, regular for her). Note: next time, only get one order of regular fries!

Because that's a LOT of fries!

Ermahgerd. How cute is that brand-job on that burger bun?!

I'm not a big fan of milkshakes (it's Cheeburger Cheeburger or bust for me!) but Jules got a vanilla shake from this place and it looked pretty tasty!

I'm thinking of getting a chocolate and peanut butter shake at some point... and I definitely want to try their Hippie Veggie (a quinoa burger!) with Limp Fries (Yaaaaay!!! Finally a place that understands the appeal of a mushy french fry!).

Comments

Popular Posts