Day Three of Oneness

After a good night's rest, we decided to skip meditation Sunday morning in exchange for sleep. Gloooorious sleep. Waking up at 5 AM isn't really my thang.

After our last yoga class, we hit up breakfast, hauled our bags back to the car, checked out, and then went on one more hike.

This time, we hiked to Kailash (where I was reminded of how much I hate heights), which is situated on top of a hill that looks directly down onto the Lotus.

Busting out some Warrior Deuce by an awesome tree we found because we're cool.

View of the Lotus from Kailash. I bet this place looks awesome in the Fall!

Doing my best impression of Lord Siva Nataraja at Kailash

Then, we decided to hike down to the Lotus - and that meant a lot of crazy slippery downhill-ness thanks to a recent rainstorm that decided to make the trail mud-central.

We made it! I was so happy to have survived and Yerin didn't think it was a very big deal. Clearly.

To celebrate, I decided to sneak up into the actual Lotus.

Why not?

I guess when it's warmer, it's actually a giant fountain that surrounds the dome of the Lotus and since it was not filled, I was merely taking advantage of the opportunity. 

Yerin wasn't as courageous as I was and just posed with an elephant that everyone else that's been to Yogaville has probably posed with.

And just like that, our adventure to Yogaville was over! :|

On our way back to Northern Virginia, home of everything that is the exact opposite of Yogaville, we stopped by Bodo's Bagels in Charlottesville for my first ever experience. ERMAHGERD.

Seriously. The BEST bagels ever. I bought four Everything Bagels and ate one in the car. Didn't even need cream cheese. 

I'm definitely going to need to move to Charlottesville.

So, in summary, it was an amazing weekend! I definitely want to go back, maybe even for a week next time (or maybe forever)... NAMASTE Y'ALL!

Comments

Popular Posts