Stressin'

I don't feel overwhelmed (at least I don't think... but my scale's been a little skewed lately), but my head is telling me otherwise!

Cathy plucked this bad boy out of my head today. -___-

But things are about to get a little crazier! In a good way!

We're gearing up for another season of Eat Well Live Well and that means more newsletters, more dressing up like vegetables, and more encouraging people to be well! 

Started off my day with some super yogurt spiked with granola and berries!

I'm super pumped, so that means it's best to prepare yourselves for some blog posts loaded with vegetables and fruit. Hopefully :/

I'm also hoping some of you wonderful people want to sign up because you'll get a jazzy newsletter (penned by yours truly), a free pedometer, and you'll score some major brownie points with me that could result anything from a surprise box of baked goods in the mail or an evening with me over a plate of cheese fries and beers. I'm versatile. I'm also not above bribery.

Comments

Popular Posts