Moving!

So after an eventful day at work - we had a celebration for making Fortune's Top 100 list this year - and Dubs stole the show with her cake making skills, while I dealt with Sir Murphy and his silly law by spending half of my day at the Dulles store using their printer because ours broke and I wasn't able to fix it even with a ton of duct tape and my problem solving skillz. Phew. Can you say that in one breath? 

It was quite a day. 

Get it Dubs!

After work, I was starting to pack up some things to move to the new casa when Burgers called and offered to come help, so she came over, we loaded up the car and ended up taking two trips to the house and made loads of progress! 

We stopped for dinner, picked up a pizza and (my fave!) Greek Salad from The Don's Brick Oven Pizza and had a fancy dinner on the floor of the bachelor pad using a plastic tub as a table. Ballers gonna ball.

Yum!

I guess that's another $5 in the white flour/sugar bet. But as I said, some things are worth losing $5 over, like a brick oven pizza!

We have some strapping movers coming on Monday who will take care of the big stuff. Super sadface. :(

I'm going to miss the ol' bachelor pad!

Comments

Leslie said…
Pizza is a must when moving. I'm sorry you're sad to move. Now you can use all your Pinterests and creativity and eye for design to create a new bachelor pad.

Popular Posts