INTERNET!

Finally! We have internet! I feel like I've been camping for the last week or so (only with a bathroom, kitchen, bed... so basically everything but the internet...) but now the internet is back! Yippee!

So far, moving has been just as you'd expect it to be in the middle of freezing weather, but it's coming along. I've had to get used to the place, but so far so good! I used the stove for the first time and made an omelet today!

Note to future self: always opt for a gas stove. This one works beautifully.

ALWAYS stick with this shower head. I'm not sure what it's called exactly, but they have these at the Raffaello Hotel in Chicago and now I don't need to fly to Chicago every time I want an awesome shower! It's like standing underneath a hot waterfall. Water pressure is on point (the best I've had since Mason freshman year) and I could stay in the shower for DAYS.

Cleaning has been slow, but steady. Like I said, every memory I hit slows me down. I found my first diary the other day and now I feel like I was basically born to blog.

I think what you're looking at is my entire coin collection.

Note to past self: writing a guy's name in your diary won't get you the guy. Greg is as gorgeous today as he was 17 years ago. You should go for it.

My pencil collection is still as awesome today as it was in elementary school. I don't feel like kids appreciate pencils like they used to. Now kids want candy and iPads... but back in the day, there was nothing cooler than getting a pencil from the librarian for returning your books on time. Holler.

Comments

Leslie said…
I AM LOL-ERCOASTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW. JOANN. HILARIOUS.
TAYLOR IRENE said…
you are a hoot and a holler!

Popular Posts