Cornering Myself

I realized the only way I can set myself up for success is to set myself up for success. 
Unfortunately, there are no shortcuts here. :| 

This means, I can't sit down when I get home from work because as soon as I do, it's over. I'm worthless. And this usually means I'm buying a lunch at work the next day that's as tasty as it is evil (I can't be trusted when I'm hungry and have the world at my fingertips).

On my way home, I stopped to pick up loads of fruit and veggies to dominate the rest of my week and gifted myself with a trip to Home Goods.

Nothing gets me more excited than new tupperware (hahahaha. I just realized how nerdy that sounds, but it's the truth!) and I hit the jackpot at Home Goods!

Found these super WTSM ceramic bowls for a cool $5 that come with plastic lids!

In it, I chopped up some onions, mushrooms, and peppers to make a quick veggie omelet in the mornings (the less prep I have to do in the morning, the more likely it is to actually happen).

I also cut up some celery sticks and carrot sticks - enough to fill two mason jars. Quick and easy (and it's more exciting than my usual carrots-in-a-bag-that-just-get-brought-back-and-forth-for-a-few-days)!

Topped off my veggie jar with some cut up radishes and then made a separate jar for some kiwi and black cherries. Holler. I'm SO prepared for life tomorrow. 

And that makes me feel like I've got it all together. Awesome!

Oh, I slipped today. I got offered a slice of pizza at work and the white flour thing completely slipped my mind! I actually didn't even realize it until I was sitting down for dinner and I thought, "hmm, I had that slice of pizza not that long ago... OH CRAP." So I'll be spitting up $10 tomorrow with my tail between my legs. :|

Comments

Popular Posts