2013!

I suspect everyone's back at work, so it's time to give y'all some reading material... 

I feel like every day of my life someone I know is getting engaged/married/having babies. Nothing like that to report on this blog! Sorry to disappoint!

This year's going to be big though, it's time to start getting things done!

How I'm putting myself to sleep nowadays...

I kid, this stuff actually keeps me up and thinking more than it gets me snoozing, but I guess that's a good sign.

I don't really know if there's any great way to prepare for something like opening a restaurant-ish type business, but I feel like a perfected recipe for Challah, saving up some moolah, and reading a how-to book is a good start. 

Oh 2013, I won't ask you for a sheetz-loving-boyfriend, a pet chicken, a James-Bond-themed-wedding, or a squishy little WTSM baby this year, just for more progress towards the endgame.

Comments

Anonymous said…
you go girl! full steam ahead!
AG
Leslie said…
You should definitely open a restaurant. I can picture it all now. It's beautiful and there's a 30-minute wait for weekend brunch. Which you waive for your closest friends (meeeeeeeee).
Joann said…
Beautiful Leslie, I can totally visualize that. I'm hoping to have an upstairs with a chef's table type deal and that will ALWAYS be available for you VIPs!
Anonymous said…
Finally!! Good for you!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to work for you, actually ...I can.

Taylor Irene~

Popular Posts