Joj's Favorite Things

(because if Oprah can, I can too.)

With Thanksgiving being this week and all, I'm sure you've already skipped the holiday altogether mentally and moved on to Christmas. I have. I'm actually listening to Christmas music right now. So it's time to get that wish list together and it's important to put together a solid one to avoid the whole "I have no idea what I want..." and end up with a Best Buy gift card, forcing you to overpay for any number of things that store overcharges you for. Personal experience.

So, I give you, gifts that I would love to receive (so naturally, they'd be great gifts to give) and already own/have gotten for myself. 

I can't say enough about these! 
Pies bake perfectly in them and they come in large and mini sizes. I own four of them. O.o

Monogrammed Mugs from Anthropologie
Every year, we usually get coffee mugs from Anthropologie. They've got a lot of beautiful new teacups right now, but these will always be my favorite. A great gift for newlyweds!

Love Knot Ring from Etsy
This one's definitely going to earn you some brownie points! It's not pricey at all and is a sweet little reminder to give someone you care about. I LOVE my love knot ring (I actually have an infinity love knot - la dee dah) and get compliments for it all the time! 

I'm super excited about this since I was just able to register for it (there's a wait list. boo.)! But there's no wait to gift a subscription! Basically Birchbox will mail you sample of high end makeup, skincare, grooming, and lifestyle products for $10 a month. You can now gift 3,6, or 12-month subscriptions!

I think the last time I ever got any sort of scented anything from Victoria's Secret was when Strawberries and Champagne was really big. In high school. Showing my age.
But Victoria has really gotten it together with this fragrance! It's super wearable for day to day, not as musky as their Bombshell scent is. They have an 'Eau de Parfum version ($45-$59), but the mist is pretty unbeatable with a $25 price tag.

These sandals will fit perfectly in a box with a gift card for some yoga classes or a yoga retreat! Just sayin'. I bought them and LOVE them and will most certainly be sporting them to my yoga retreat weekend. 

And then, you've always got to have the "reach" gift. I haven't bought this for myself quite yet, but it's going on the list anyway just in case you've been especially good this year, or someone's feeling especially generous... obviously, I'm hoping you'll go for the Phantom Black and not this weird purple/cream colored situation... but a gift horse is a gift horse.


Comments

Kaitlin said…
I have that ring already!!! It was my Mom's until I stole it. I love its simplicity.

Popular Posts