Back to it...

Well, things didn't really turn out as they should have. We did win, $4 split between 13 people doesn't amount to much. It's surprising how little you can buy for $0.31.

I guess the show must go on. :/

I received my first Birchbox! And I thought I'd open it with you, so in rare form, I give you the following feature presentation:


Written by me
Directed by me
Starring me
Unedited by me

(The whole narcissism thing that comes with being an almost millionaire is taking a while to wear off.)


The only other things I did yesterday were shop and eat. Coping with a loss as big as $37.5 million is going to take some time.

It was back to ballin' on a budget and I struck some serious gold yesterday!

I got these super phenom brushed silk trousers by Buffalo for $26! They were having some sort of today's-your-lucky-day sale at Lord & Taylor because these are originally $119! There's a similar pair on the Buffalo site HERE, only calf-length (which doesn't work with my monster calves) but if you've got super long legs then I hate you and I also highly recommend you get these trousers.

They're SO comfortable and are totally something Michelle Rodriquez would wear, only in a fancy and not so going-to-punch-you-in-the-face-right-now kind of way... if that makes any sense at all. I guess they're more appropriate to wear to a Fast & Furious premiere, and not so much to wear while filming the phenom movie.

I also got these stunner shades for a great deal!

I would say I haven't been shopping in a long time, which will probably make you laugh... but I haven't been shopping at a mall in a long time! I thought mall-shopping kind of became extinct after the invention of the internet, but there are some serious deals you can find that you can't get online!

After some spending, Yerin and I went to Florida Avenue Grill for a meal more highly anticipated than Thanksgiving. So highly anticipated that we sat down, ordered, and ate in 11 minutes. ELEVEN minutes. IT WAS SO GOOD (and we were so hungry) I'm not sure I chewed my food at all.

I got the fried catfish, cornbread dressing, and collard greens
(the collard greens were my FAVE, I could have eaten an entire plate of it!)

And Yerin got the smothered pork chops (to die for!), potato salad, and mac & cheese

After 11 minutes in Florida Ave Grill heaven... DONE.

You tell them, Mr. T!

I LOVE this place!!!! Perhaps enough to consider changing my zip code... on the other hand, it's probably a good thing that it's about an hour away. :/

Comments

Anonymous said…
you should work for birchbox! i actually was glued to the 7:30 minute piece! nice!
Anonymous said…
Time for a new post. It's a new month.

Popular Posts