Slob Status!

Boy, from the view I've got right now from my bed, my life is looking a little too close to being an episode of Hoarders. But now I totally get it! Messes happen so quickly!

As much as I'd love for a team of people to come into the bachelor pad and just throw everything away for me, I guess I've got enough motivation (and two days off this week!) to get up and do it myself.

But not tonight. No, tonight after another day of work, I will pluck the contacts out of my dried up eyeballs, put on some shamefully ratty sweatpants and eat chips and guacamole in bed.


HAHA see? I told you. It's bad. My life story is either going to turn into an episode of Hoarders or True Life: I weigh 900 pounds. 

Some good news though! Jules came back to work today! Missed that girl! She's looking great, feeling good and the gang's all back together again!

Man, we'd be nowhere without each other! 

I have driven Kenan (and myself) pretty crazy in these last three weeks...

Kenan cleaned off the desk so Jules wouldn't walk in to a nightmare of a mess and he told me specifically not to touch it. And that's kind of like telling me not to breathe. 

Comments

Eric said…
Which is super ironic since you were known around Simpson Library for telling people to "OMGstopbreathingicanttakeit"
Joann said…
Hahaha and I STILL say that to people. I think I just told Kristen to stop breathing the other day...

I breathe, just silently and respectfully. BOOYAH.
Kristen said…
Dang. Whoever took that photo of you going all zombie on the desk is an excellent photog.

Popular Posts