Happy Friday INDEED!

I imagine work is going to be crazy today with all of this storm hoopla, so I hid in bed a little longer than usual this morning.

Check out those orchids getting their bloom on and basking in some unusually warm sunlight. 

And then I busted out the chocolate spread for a little making-an-omelet-but-I'm-hungry-NOW snack.

I have a giant bowl of chopped up squash, peppers, onions, mushrooms and parsley ready to go, so that made hangry omelet making pretty speedy.

Tossed in some crushed red pepper, two beaten eggs, and some goat cheese.

And served it with another piece of melba toast for dessert (?) and some Lady Grey tea, which is my new JAM thanks to Momma Shep for introducing me to it!

Alrighty, no more postponing. I'm off to work into the night. :|

Comments

Leslie said…
LADY GREY IS THE BEST TEA THAT THERE IS. It's long been my favorite and I'm so glad there are other fanatics out there. If ever in a pinch, Darjeeling and Earl Grey mixed together approximate the taste of Lady Grey rather adequately.

Popular Posts