Country Livin'

Kenan and I headed out to Marshall, VA to visit Jules and it's become clear to me that I'm going to need to go out there regularly for a quiet-gorgeous-countryside fix. 

It was a perfect day to spend outdoors!

We visited the horses and I finally got to meet the little one that was born earlier this year.

Hey little guy!

Bananaphone is ringing. It's for you.

Apparently horses don't like bananas. Ridiculous.

Of course, even though Jules is recovering from surgery, she put together a phenom picnic...

She's so out of control.

Possibly the greatest place to picnic in Virginia. <3 p="p">

Homemade pickles! So tasty!

Chicken caesar salad on a stick!

Reunited for the afternoon! Sure do miss this lady!

After some grub, we decided to shoot some guns. 

Apparently there are turkeys on the premises, but hunting them with a handgun didn't work really well. So we shot at a target.

I guess the bright pink ear muffs don't do much for camouflage either...


Wonderful day out in Marshall!

The only downside? No cell phone service. I think Kenan worked out a solution though.

Comments

Popular Posts