Weekend

So I spent my weekend like nearly every other weekend... at work. :( This weekend was especially rough because it was GORGEOUS outside.

Dang! Check out that sunset!

I bet it would be even prettier if I would clean my windshield once in a while. :|

Luckily, I did get scheduled early on Saturday, so after work, Yerin and I squeezed in another tennis game and this time Joey came to play too.

Before we got to the court, Joey whipped up some yummies to bring to his church potluck the next day, including a yummy recipe for Rice Krispies Treats featuring dried fruit!

Yerin even helped!

We went to Willard's for dinner for some yummy BBQ. It was delicious, but I hadn't had meat for over a week and looking back on it, diving head first into a meat smorgasbord wasn't a very bright idea.


Yerin bailed after dinner, so Joey and I went on a little movie date to go see (get ready for it)... 

Resident Evil in 3D.

He really knows how to show a girl a good time.

Today is actually my Friday (yay!). I've got Tuesday and Wednesday off and lots to do!

Lots of exciting things coming soon!

Oh, and here's the recipe Joey used for those treats:

Comments

Popular Posts