Proper Planning Prevents...

... you from ending up with a bag full of clothes and nothing to wear 

(or, in the case of a very poorly planned overnight bag for the River House, you end up wearing a 
shirt-dress that you will never be able to live down)

Anywho, I got home from work late tonight and to make the most of what little time there is in a day, I decided it would be a good time to pack for Monday's trip but I devised a plan this time and didn't just throw a bunch of clothes in a bag and hope for the best.

I put together (realistic) outfits that I would wear, each one on its own hanger.

So this way, while I won't have as many of those "options" I love so much, I'll have a plan (and less to schlep around the airport/stuff back into my suitcase at the end of the trip).

Two days, one night? Looks about right.

Shout-Out to Taylor who helped with some pre-planning planning during lunch today. She was the greatest assistant ever and jotted down outfit combos and helped me plan the menu for dinner on Tuesday! I tried to convince her it would be fun packing for me, but apparently I'm not very convincing. :/

Comments

Taylor said…
MY FIRST shout out in the blog!!!!! Woot woot! Did you read that extra thing I put on your list to bring ?? lol!

Popular Posts